Drug Residue Decontaminators
Following a positive result from a drug residue test report you will need to consider a specialist decontamination company to remove and rebuild the contaminated areas of your home. Decon Solutions Australia are specialist drug decontaminators capable of restoring your property safely and professionally.
Why Choose Us as your Decontaminators?
It is our passion to eradicate drug contamination & provide healthy homes for Australians to safely live in.
Decon Solutions Australia’s decontaminators are highly qualified and trained.
Decon Solutions Australia provide detailed reports supplying all the information required to understand the decontamination process.
Decon Solutions Australia have drug residue decontaminators ready to help nationwide.
So What is the Process and How Does it Work?
Plan & Quote
We will assess the information and put together a tailor-made plan for our drug decontaminators to carry out, and we will provide a quote for the work.
Leave your property in our decontaminators hands and we guarantee to return the property contamination free and looking great.
Finding out your property or vehicle is contaminated with drug residue is a major shock for anyone to deal with.
But we are here to help. Decon Solutions Australia are the preferred drug residue decontaminators by insurers around Australia. No contamination job is to big or small.
Drug contamination is our business.
- Our decontaminators are highly qualified ensuring our clients properties are correctly decontaminated to the highest standard.
- We are a professional company specializing in decontamination throughout Australia.
- We utilize independent and highly trained testing companies. This ensure no conflict of interest can occur between testers and decontamination.
- We consult regularly with industry experts to keep up to date with the latest chemicals and techniques to understand the best approach to test & decontaminate properties/cars.
- We have our own decontamination process not shared with any other decontamination companies, allowing for the latest techniques to remove the contamination.